Olga’s FABULOUS FOLDS – app, web site & blog. Written by Laura Meinhardt aka Olga Schpitfeir.
On the site you will find a growing list of topics related to everything-around-folding. Our hope is that you will return again and again because you find it useful & inspirational.
On the site you will find:
- DIY instructions to sew your own napkins.
- Napkin Etiquette and a Tablecloth Sizing Chart.
- Clean up after entertaining with 3 pages of AWAY! with stains!
- Links for creative ways to gift money, wear your scarves and even fold a fitted sheet.
- I will post in the blog, photos of how/where the folds were used… please send yours in!
- Please, make this site a “favorite” as this site will continue to grow with more useful information.
Folds in the app of 105 folds include:
- Service Folds to absorb drips off your wine bottles and oshiboris to cleanse your hands.
- Folds using your stemware & napkin rings.
- Plus folds to use for a buffet or picnic and one to line your bread and cracker basket.
- Right now there are
62, 79,105 and more to come in the future.
- Your app will automatically update as new content is added.
I hope you will add your ideas and pics so that we will all benefit, so DO post your photos, solutions & links. You can do this by clicking on the page Connect.
Thanks for visiting, I’m glad you came!
Never be caught without the means to create beautiful napkin folds. The Fabulous Folds app is available for iOS and for Android.
Return to the Home Page.
GET THE APP TODAY & BEGIN FOLDING!
- Maximizing your space with this napkin storage idea
- Delivering your Valentine
- Red Roses for Valentine’s Day
- Utilitarian, Healthy & the Funny side of Thanksgiving
- A thoughtful oshibori idea…
- Prepping for Thanksgiving
- Muu Muu
- Announcing a New Service – Shopping!
- A Place at the Table
- TGIF – Friday’s Fold
- How to build a 3D Paper House…Summer Crafts for Kids
- How-to carry 2 bottles of wine – hands free!
- July 4th table setting – time to party!
- Introducing OrganicHealthLifestyle.com
- Never too early to think about the Easter Bunny