Alternatives to a star-topped tree – cut pieces of garland to top the tree or gather curly ribbon ends and let them cascade down the tree. If your preference is the plated version, I found that a napkin with curly edges, looked like “trimmings” on the tree. Oh what a fun table this will be!
I am so excited to announce that the app, Fabulous Folds has just expanded to 100+ folds with videos. It’s been quite the project for me and it was a steep learning curve! For $1.99 you have the tools to explore so many solutions to make your holiday tables extra special. Give it a try, […]
In my next series of blogs, I thought I would begin to familiarize you with the folds that are in the app – Fabulous Folds. My BIG NEWS: I (we) have also produced a few video’s that are now on the new Olga’s Fabulous Folds YouTube channel. This was a learning curve for me and I […]
GET THE APP TODAY & BEGIN FOLDING!
- Maximizing your space with this napkin storage idea
- Delivering your Valentine
- Red Roses for Valentine’s Day
- Utilitarian, Healthy & the Funny side of Thanksgiving
- A thoughtful oshibori idea…
- Prepping for Thanksgiving
- Muu Muu
- Announcing a New Service – Shopping!
- A Place at the Table
- TGIF – Friday’s Fold
- How to build a 3D Paper House…Summer Crafts for Kids
- How-to carry 2 bottles of wine – hands free!
- July 4th table setting – time to party!
- Introducing OrganicHealthLifestyle.com
- Never too early to think about the Easter Bunny