Here is another cleaver solution for wrapping a tiny gift. 1) Start with a toilet tissue tube. 2) Roll and secure gift wrap around it. Trim edges. 3) Push/fold each end needs in half, overlapping at the center. […]
When I’m out shopping and find myself walking by the table linens, I like to see to what they have – just for fun. Even if I find one I could use, I typically just keep walking because I don’t remember what size tablecloth I use…does this sound like an experience you’ve had? Here is […]
It’s been so rainy in the Pacific NW this very early spring, however the sun-breaks are getting longer! So hopefully this Sunday – as it’s Easter, the sun will be out long enough for those fabulous egg hunts. It’s Good Friday already, so I’m squeezing in another napkin fold for you to consider. This one […]
I’m attending a pageant this weekend; my nephew’s wife is participating, she’s beautiful inside and out. I’ve never been to a pageant and my first question was, what should I wear? It’s all settled now, but it was an interesting process to go through. I smiled often – and it felt really girly. Feeling “girly” […]
When I created my original version of Olga’s Frumpy Folds, I included words-of-wisdom that I had been collecting which I then matched with “Olga cartoons” that tied them to the book. This was a feature in the book that my readers loved. In the app version, Fabulous Folds, I kept those same cartoons and words-of-wisdom. Today, we […]
As we get closer to our next major entertaining event – Easter, and you begin to contemplate what you want your table to look like, here is a napkin folding idea to consider for your table setting: 3 Feathers. In the app you will find it in the Jejune Index. I have also posted the […]
GET THE APP TODAY & BEGIN FOLDING!
- Announcing a New Service – Shopping!
- A Place at the Table
- TGIF – Friday’s Fold
- How to build a 3D Paper House…Summer Crafts for Kids
- How-to carry 2 bottles of wine – hands free!
- July 4th table setting – time to party!
- Introducing OrganicHealthLifestyle.com
- Never too early to think about the Easter Bunny
- Top 3 Chemicals to avoid in cleaning products: ammonia, formaldehyde, sodium lauryl sulphate
- St. Patty’s Day is coming up!
- What inspires you? and what about that?
- Shibori: refresh your tired & stained cloth napkins.
- Something simple and fun
- Away! with stains
- Wishing you a very Merry Christmas!