Creatively Gifting Currency
As we all know, sometimes gifting cash is the perfect gift. Instead of stashing it into a nondescript anti-climatic card with envelope, consider its packaging. When you present it as a treat to open, you convey the spirit of giving – making it as personal and thoughtful as any other. Here are a few ideas:
This video shows you how to make a beautiful bouquet. Wouldn’t you love to receive that?
Here are a few additional thoughts to creatively gift currency:
- Masquerade it as another gift
- Throw the recipient off the trail completely by concealing the bills in take-out containers.
- Use a mysteriously tiny shopping bag or even as a tree ornament.
- One cleaver idea is to tuck it into a fortune cookie (that you made). Here are those instructions:
- Cut out and glue back-to-back 2, 5″ squares of wrapping paper. Let dry.
- Cut out a circle from the 5″ square, making the circle as large as possible.
- Loosely form a tube. Secure with double-sided tape.
- Create a fortune on a slip of paper.
- Fold a bill length into a very thin strip.
- Slide the fortune and money bill into the tube.
- With the overlapping edge of the circle (step 3) facing up, bend the tube ends down until they meet.
- Secure with double-sided tape.
If you come up with additional ideas for creatively gifting currency, I would love to hear about them!
…Thanks for the idea and link Brooke!
Never be caught without the means to create beautiful napkin folds. The Fabulous Folds app is available for iOS and for Android.
GET THE APP TODAY & BEGIN FOLDING!
- Utilitarian, Healthy & the Funny side of Thanksgiving
- A thoughtful oshibori idea…
- Prepping for Thanksgiving
- Muu Muu
- Announcing a New Service – Shopping!
- A Place at the Table
- TGIF – Friday’s Fold
- How to build a 3D Paper House…Summer Crafts for Kids
- How-to carry 2 bottles of wine – hands free!
- July 4th table setting – time to party!
- Introducing OrganicHealthLifestyle.com
- Never too early to think about the Easter Bunny
- Top 3 Chemicals to avoid in cleaning products: ammonia, formaldehyde, sodium lauryl sulphate
- St. Patty’s Day is coming up!
- What inspires you? and what about that?