In my opinion…it looks like a wonderful craft to do with your child because it’s easy, simple & creative plus your child can “decorate” each room! They even offer different styles of houses to fold out of paper. Who knows, you may be inspiring a future interior designer, an architect or a city planner! At minimal – an entire neighborhood.
I’m confident that you will enjoy this video, it’s from Krokotak.com and they have other crafty videos that you may want to check out!
Here is the link to the video. HOW TO MAKE A 3D PAPER HOUSE
Grandpa & Grandma, get ready for great fun!
GET THE APP TODAY & BEGIN FOLDING!
- Announcing a New Service – Shopping!
- A Place at the Table
- TGIF – Friday’s Fold
- How to build a 3D Paper House…Summer Crafts for Kids
- How-to carry 2 bottles of wine – hands free!
- July 4th table setting – time to party!
- Introducing OrganicHealthLifestyle.com
- Never too early to think about the Easter Bunny
- Top 3 Chemicals to avoid in cleaning products: ammonia, formaldehyde, sodium lauryl sulphate
- St. Patty’s Day is coming up!
- What inspires you? and what about that?
- Shibori: refresh your tired & stained cloth napkins.
- Something simple and fun
- Away! with stains
- Wishing you a very Merry Christmas!