Have you ever attended a class on towel folding? IF not, now you can – right here. I have heard many times that cruise ships offer their guests classes on folding towels. I wanted that information, here it is – for you.
When your bed is remade by the staff on a cruise ship, they may leave an animal on your bed. What a delight it would be to have a monkey or an elephant on your bed! I’ve viewed all these videos and the steps are just like napkin folding. When finished, you find a smile on your face – enjoy!
1.The first one is a Peacock. She uses 1 large bath and 1 medium hand towel.
2. This second video demonstrates 6 animals. 5 of them (pig, rabbit, elephant, turtle, monkey) start with the same base using a 1 large bath towel. The second towel is a medium-sized hand towel which defines the animal. The 6th fold: kissing swans, requiring 2 large bath towels.
4. This video is “setting” a “welcoming” bath counter.
5. This video has different options for a “welcoming” bathroom counter.
7. This video is folding coy fish. It requires 1 medium towel.
8. This next one is a Lobster and uses 1 medium towel.
9. A bee – using 1 small/face towel.
10. A very cute crab – using 1 medium/hand towel.
11. And an octopus – requires 1 medium/hand towel.
13. A flower, these steps are the same as Artichoke, found in the Service Fold Index of the Fabulous Folds, the app.
GET THE APP TODAY & BEGIN FOLDING!
- Utilitarian, Healthy & the Funny side of Thanksgiving
- A thoughtful oshibori idea…
- Prepping for Thanksgiving
- Muu Muu
- Announcing a New Service – Shopping!
- A Place at the Table
- TGIF – Friday’s Fold
- How to build a 3D Paper House…Summer Crafts for Kids
- How-to carry 2 bottles of wine – hands free!
- July 4th table setting – time to party!
- Introducing OrganicHealthLifestyle.com
- Never too early to think about the Easter Bunny
- Top 3 Chemicals to avoid in cleaning products: ammonia, formaldehyde, sodium lauryl sulphate
- St. Patty’s Day is coming up!
- What inspires you? and what about that?